Pages

Friday, March 17, 2006

Random Thoughts

Going thru my head on a friday night...

It is 10:00, do you know where your kids are? (Of course I do, CS - champion sleeper is in his big boy bed)

Why am I so tired, someone get me a coffee..quick.. or an direct IV drip will do.

How am I ever going to get my scrappy stuff packed up for 9:00 am tomorrow. What do I even want to scrap?

That McDonalds was good, I want more.

How can my sinuses hurt this much?

I gotta pee.

I wonder what there are for updated on
http://www.soapoperafan.com

Why isn't skwilmes signed on? is she sleeping already?

I can't believe St. Pattys day is over, I didn't drink nor did I have cornbeef and cabbage. I must be boring.

Remember to tell DH about wonderpets on nickjr... F-U-N - "the phone is ringing" "this is serious"


Okay... Well for real, I guess, I need to get up and pee and get that cup of coffee! Here is a cutie pic of my little leprechan from today. He's such a little ham. He must be happy because we are irish and he is wearing green. Did you know, if you don't wear green on St. Pattys day, you will get Pinched!! (I learned that on the evening news)





1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad I didn't see you today..I don't wanna get pinched. LOL. You are so funny with all those thoughts..I felt like we were having a phone conversation..you know going from one topic to the other with out interuption. hehehhe