Pages

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sweet Lesson Learned...


From Sesame Street

The joy of seeing the world thru a child's eyes. I watch Sesame Street everyday with lil D. I love it as much today as I did was I was a child. The colors, the songs, the characters...

Today's episode had this little skit with Bert & Ernie.. it was so sweet, about friendship:

"Hey, Bert."

"What is it, Ernie?"

"You know, Bert, I just remembered I didn't put away all my toys. I left a big mess in the other room. Do you think I should get up and clean that stuff up now?"

"Ernie, it's time to go to sleep now. You can do that in the morning."

"It's pretty messy in there, Bert."

"Well, Ernie, you're just a little messy. I've learned that. I'm used to it. Let's go to sleep."

"You know, Bert, you're a real friend. I'm messy and you don't like it messy, but because I'm your friend, you don't mind too much if I'm messy."

"Well, not too much, Ernie. Let's just go to sleep."

"But that's what a friend is, Bert. I mean, not minding too much because you like someone. That's a friend, Bert. A pal. Not minding, that's what friends are for!"

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is our friendship!! and those are the best friendships to have!! Love ya girl!!!

ShortcakeScraps said...

Awww, too cute!!!

LOVE your blog, Jodi!! Love being able to see pics of the little dude! :)

Hugs!