Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Well Here it is! My blog


So I have been reading everyones blogs lately (thanks to my best friend Karen) and I have all these random thoughts in my head, so I figure, why not, I might as well start my own.

It is Wednesday, I think, oh yeah, Lost night. Being a SAHM I lose track of the days. Also we all have this yucky cold, so my head is a little foggy. Right before starting this, I was planning on taking a nap. But as soon as I got into bed, I was wide awake. I hate when that happens. So Little Bear, aka lil D is sound asleep, Papa Bear is at work and here I am, the Mama!

I should be: doing laundry, eating lunch, cleaning up toys, writing out bills, making the cards for my card swap due on Saturday... but here I am on the computer. I have become more and more attached to the computer since having lil D, probably because it is a source to the outside world once you don't work anymore. Oh well. I guess there could be worse things! Speaking of which, I need to catch the end of Days... It's so silly, but I hate when I miss it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. It can get addicting! Thanks for the shout out too in your first entry. Nice pictures!! Have fun.. :)