Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Easter Bunny Was Here....

Easter was so much fun this year, busy, but fun. We visited with Family on both Saturday and Sunday. David loved coloring easter eggs and opening is Easter Basket. He wasn't sure about the Easter Basket at first, but once I showed him all the goodies inside were for him, he got the hang of it quickly! I Can't remember the last time I colored Easter Eggs. It is so much fun. Lil D loved dunking the egg in the dye and mixing it all up. And just in case you are wondering, blue dye does come off easily from children, floors, table clothes and high chairs and not easily off dogs.





1 comment:

Karen said...

How cute! I love how you put the baskets (I mean the Easter Bunny) near the door. How many baskets did the bunny leave him! Great pictures....like the blue legs!!!