Pages

Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday the 13th!!!! NOT

So what does it mean when you wake up and think that it is friday the 13th? I don't know why I thought that. But it is Friday the 14th so as of 10:30 this morning, when I realized it, everything is back to normal in my crazy head. Urghhhhhh!

David turned 15 months old this week. I can't believe it. How F-U-N! And yesterday, we were getting ready to go out and I asked him if he wanted "juicey" and he said in the sweetest, clearest voice, "JUICEY!". It was so cute! I tried all night to get him to say it again, but he didn't.

We had a nice day yesterday, the weather was so nice too. We took GG to the doctors. (which for both GG & Lil D is a social event!) I didn't use the umbrella stroller and I let D walk. He does so good. After the doctors we went for a nice lunch at the Puritan Backroom. Then we visited at grams house until after 6:00pm. I have been working on a scrapbook with pictures of my grandmother from when she was a child until the present. So I showed her the book and she loves it! She cried... I cried. I love my grandmother so much, she is such an important part of my life. I treasure each day and memory we have with her. I love seeing Lil D and her (GG & DD) play together. We went thru each page in the scrapbook and she told me who everyone was and where all the pictures were taken. I made notes on the back of each page.
To me, this is what Scrapbooking is all about. Memories on captured on paper.

Here is a little poem I found that I wanted to post for Lil D

To You, Our Sweet Child, We Give...
Our TIME when you need someone to listen or stand with you.Our HEART when you need someone to care.
Our SUPPORT when you need to know what a great little person you are becoming.
Our FAITH in you in your goals and dreams, and your ability to achieve them.
Our HAND to hold securely for when the path you walk seems all uphill and you need to rest.
Our UNDERSTANDING when you make a mistake and need to know that you don't have to be perfect.
MOST OF ALL, We GIVE YOU Our LOVE - always and forever, for the bond between us is unconditional and everlasting!

2 comments:

Michelle McGee said...

SWEET!

gramangela said...

Jodi, absolutely fantastic pictures. Keep up the good work.