Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Take Me Out To the Ball Game

Today was opening day at Fenway for the Red Sox. I love this time of year. How F-U-N! I have never been to a Red Sox Game but we always watch the games at home. Oh they won by the way!!!!

In the Baseball spirit, I dressed lil D in his new Baseball shirt (of course from the "Target") and I wore Big D's Red Sox shirt. And of course, I had to have a photoshoot! I got this cute picture of him and then with the magical use of MS Paint, I cut and pasted and used a background. I think it came out pretty cute.



We spent The afternoon outdoors today. I think it was about 65 degrees out. So we had a picnic lunch on the soccer field at Livingston Park.

Then we went to the playground. David was a wildman! Lil D has so Much Energy! He was all over the place, yelling, chasing the older kids and of course wanting to climb all over the jungle gym. He is still to little to be up there but physically he can climb everywhere. He loves going down the slide and on the horsey that rocks back and forth. Needless to say, he was sound asleep before we even drove out of the park.

Once we were home, I took advantage of the quiet time to work on my Tag Swap for the Cabana Croppers Club. I am trying to scraplift an idea I saw from a Doodlebug Designs tag but I think it is too many small pieces. I have to make 18 of them. I am going to have to work on this further and decide maybe on a simplier design. I should do that tonight. It is tuesday and there isn't really anything we watch on TV other than the Real World. Crazy but we are hooked!



1 comment:

Karen said...

Awesome Job on the picture!!! I love it. He's just to cute. What a great shot of him too. Glad you enjoyed your day at the park.