Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

You Are My Sunshine....

You Are My Sunshine

My only sunshine.

You make me happy

When skies are grey.




Today is rainy, but I guess we need it.
The weather last week was so refreshing, just a bit of spring. We were able to play outside and went to the park. It was a lot of fun. I had my windows open too, which I love seeing the curtians blow in the breeze. I hope that weather comes back soon!!!
Here are some recent pictures of my little sunshine
"Reading" his valentines day musical book that Nana gave him:


















This picture is from this morning. Nothing like laying around reading a magazine!

My Little Prince in the Leopard Chair. I actually found some little boy leapard stickers, so I just had to take this scrappy pic!!! Me & My Big Ideas - Urban Bling

No comments: