Pages

Monday, May 1, 2006

I've Been Tagged... Here are My Answers

5 things in my fridge:
1/2 & 1/2
flavored coffee
Light & Fit Yogurt with Fiber
Milk
Apple Juice

5 things in my closet:
Tons of empty coathangers
pocketbooks
shoes
lingerie
blankets
(surprisingly there are no clothes, I am the
process of cleaning it out)

5 things in my purse:
Wallet
cell phone
chap stick
crayons
receipts

5 things in my car:
umbrella stroller
large stroller
toys toys and more toys
blankets
kids cds

5 things in my yard:
sprinkler
swing set not put together yet
dog kennel
doggie do do
lawn chairs

5 Reasons Why I am Not Going to Tag Anyone
I don't personally know 5 other people who blog
I am not a usual "Tagger" type of gal
I usually don't respond to these question thingies
I am too tired
I think I have some scrapbooking to do!!!

Happy May 1st by the way! Wow, this year is going by so fast!


This is a picture of baby David from May 1st 2005, he is almost 4 months old and it was the first time he had baby cereal. He wasn't too sure about it!!!! How funny!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow he's so big!! You should put a picture of him from yesterday or today in the highchair to see the difference!!!

Karen said...

Wow he's grown so much! Thanks for posting that picture!