Pages

Friday, July 7, 2006

Friday

Well I spent my afternoon doing...well...nothing to be exact. I surfed the web and eating leftovers. I was so supposed to go out today but Lil D decided to party last night - Blues Clues and Cheerios at 2:30 am because he was WIDE awake. I don't think he ever really fell asleep last night even though we played inside and outside all day and had company over. He was then up again at about 7:30 am (from going to bed around 3:30am) and then the day was just a bust at that point. I am disappointed that I didn't get to go out today but his needs come first.

I was getting bored with my usual sites that I go visit (scrapbooking, ttc, celebrity gossip), so I was searching blogs thru other blogs. It's kinda cool that people put links to their blogs of interest. It is like one big chain friend of a friend of a friend. Some people have great writing styles and others just go on and on about who know what. I like the blogs with pictures. Even random pictures of people I don't know, I love looking at them.

I read up on triplets that were born at 20something weeks old and are now doing great, a woman who dealt with infertility and now has a 1 month old, various people with the universal issue of weightloss, funny family stories about July 4th, and so on. I should have bookmarked some of the blogs I visited so I can go back. Oh well. Off to shower, it's only 4:15pm not bad!!!! Welcome to Lazytown!

I don't have any new pictures to post so here is a picture from 1 Year ago while we were visiting Hotel De Wilmes for the 4th of July Holiday.

1 comment:

Karen said...

OMG I LOVE that picture!!!! Look how small the kiddos are!!! OMG 1 year and they grew so much!