Pages

Friday, July 7, 2006

I Danced with a.... Funny Game

"I danced with A noodle because that's how I roll"

Make me laugh and Post your sentence in the Comments!!!!!

I know you lurkers are out there :) To leave a comment, click on comment and go from there- It's easy!

Pick the month you were born:
January-----I kicked
February----I loved
March-------I watched TV with
April-------I dry humped
May---------I choked on
June--------I ran with

July--------I did the Macarena with
August------I had lunch with
September---I danced with
October-----I sang to
November----I yelled at
December----I ran over


Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a Mexican
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10------my neighbor
11------my science teacher
12------a banana
13------a fireman
14------a stuffed animal
15------a goat
16------a pickle
17------your mom
18------a spoon
19------myself
20------a baseball bat
21------a ninja
22------Chuck Norris
23------a noodle
24------a squirrel
25------a football player
26------my sister
27------my brother
28------an ipod
29------a permanent marker
30------a llama
31------A homeless guy



Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White-------because I'm cool like that
Black-------because that's how I roll.
Pink--------because I am a Diva.
Red---------because the voices told me to.
Blue--------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green-------because I think I am special.
Purple------because I'm cool.
Gray--------because I was drunk
Yellow------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange------because I am a silly goose.
Brown-------because I rock.
Other-------because I'm a ninja.
None--------because I can't control myself





1 comment:

Karen said...

I ran with a phone because I'm cool like that!

That's so funny!!! Imagine me, with a phone, running! The thing that makes that so funny is me running!!! hahaha