Pages

Friday, August 4, 2006

REALLY... I Do Really Scrapbook...See...

So I sat down tonight around 10:00 with a large dunkins cinnamon iced coffee and started scrapbooking. (henceforth why it is 2:00 am and I am still on a caffeine high!) Here are my layouts:

I really like this one.. the colors and patterns were a challenge but I like the end result...

I think this one came out really sweet. This is a KI memories kit that I got a while ago. There were so many pieces of paper, I have done a ton of layouts with it.

This one *I L-O-V-E * love it!!! I came up with the design on my own. *heart*

This was a scraplift from Croppin Paradise. I am really pleased with the results.
So I am going to head off to bed now. My dining room table is a mess, but it was so worth it!!! I hope to return to the fun soon!

1 comment:

Karen said...

WOW...so awesome. Love these pages, it's a different look for you and I'm really likin in. That page of D and H is the best!! They are such good pals. I especially like the Peek A Boo one. Keep going girl, get yourself some more Cin Ice Coffee!!!!