Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2006

Scraplift...

The Scraplift layout - Peek a Boo (post below) was from Croppin Paradise. I just wanted to give proper credit to where it was from. I just completed an All About Me swap and I had bought wayyyyy tooo much Chester Paper from Mambi. I think I will be using that paper in as many ways as possible! Also below is a pink & green Composition Notebook that I am going to try to use for my sketches and scraplift so they are all in one central location. I think it would be a good tool to bring to crops incase I have a creative block!


And here are some of my newest purchases. I see a theme going -Pink & Green & Flowers- Hope Lil D doesn't mind girly layouts for his baby book (just kidding!) Also I found some pretty nice rubons alphas at the dollar store BUT I didn't realize some of then were only 1/2 of the alphabet, guess I gotta go back and get more. Also I like the new chipboard shapes but I haven't used any yet.

1 comment:

Karen said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! That page came out great. Love the comp book too, great idea. You are on a roll girl!