Pages

Monday, August 21, 2006

Urghhhhh...I Haven't had my Coffee Yet...Vent

Okay it is Monday only 9:15 am and I am already in a whirlwind of anxiety and the feeling of being pulled in a million directions. Usually I guess my blog is happy go lucky and about lil D. But today it is about me.

I had to make a few phone calls this morning. One to my doctors about my infertility/clomid cycle. I thought I was just calling in for an approval for a refill for cycle 2, but they called back and want me to come in at 10:00. OMG this office is crazy. I like them and all but how many times do I need to come in. This is already appointment #5 counting my inital appointment. All I have to say is infertility sucks! I know alot of my anxiety right now is because of my "horrormones" and that I don't feel well because of taking the clomid.

So then other issues on my mind. I feel like I am 2 minutes away from totally freaking out - but i know I won't - I will bottle it up. I feel like I am being taken advantage of in a few different situations.

Urghhhhh. Coffee lots of it today, possibly a nap. Maybe some fresh air. And thinking about getting a book about dealing with difficult people or difficult situations. I have learned from the past that yelling and opening my mouth too soon without thinking doesn't work. But I need to learn to deal with these issues. There alot more to it but I don't want to get into it. I need to start focusing just on Big Dave and Little David.

Oh and another thing. That 21 days to form a habit... I am thinking about that to use with time management. Something I want to look into. I wish it was easier to become more disaplained as far as computer time and telephone time.

Oh and I need to get new glasses - a must for the next week.

And I have a bunch of stuff to do around the house - cleaning clutter still.

Okay enough about this for now. gotta go to the docs!

No comments: