Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Crayons, Paints, Scrapbooking OH MY!

We are all about arts n crafts in this house - all the time. You can always find a crayon or a scrapbooking supply in each room - How Fun! I love drawing and crafting and it brings me joy that Lil David loves that too.

Sunday Lil D carried around his notebook and new crayons all day long. (Check out his cute AB/CD shirt! What a hoot!) And those are his new 7 1/2 WW sneakers!



Here is my latest scrapbooking of my little pirate boy when he was 3 months old. I absolutely love this outfit. Big D picked it out a Gymboree - All Pirate Theme! So sweet. I took a lot of time doing this layout because I couldn't get it just right, but in the end I am satisfied with the results. The beautiful hand stamped pirate boat embellishements are from a recent swap I participated in.


And last but not least, Watercolors. I was going thru one of my many craft boxes and I found these waterpaints. I let Lil D go to town painting. Not only did he paint his paper but his hands, shirt and high chair. Mama doesn't care though - everything is washable! It was so much fun watching him. In the photos below he is working on his 2nd piece of artwork, we will simply call this one "Red" The first one was more colorful with yellows, greens and blues!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a cute little artist he is with his watercolors. So FUN!!! Love the ABCD shirt...that cracks me up!!!