Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

I know...I know...I'm a blog slacker!

Dear Blog Diary,

It has been 17 days since my last blog entry...please forgive me.

Update Part 1:
Okay now that I have that taken care of! I actually have signed on a few time to post and haven't felt like it for a few reasons. I have been keeping very busy, going out almost every day. I guess I am inside today since it is raining. That's fine, possibly there is a nap in my future. (I have been really tired this week for no apparent reason) Also I got rid of my old computer chair and temporarily just using my extra dining room chair and it is pretty uncomfortable, so I haven't been spending much time on the computer. But this cute little face keeps me smiling. He's such a "class clown" putting his cereal bowl on his head.

I had a FAB! time on my getaway scrapbooking weekend (Sept 22 - 24). It was awesome to be away with my best friend Karen and to scrapbook and stay in a hotel. I got a lot of layouts done, did some shopping and it was nice to spend all my time with adults and chit chatting! It was great to sleep uninterrupted, shower for as long as I want, do my hair and makeup, eat uninterrupted. It was so great to have a break. Mommies really do need that sometimes to recharge the old batteries. Big David did great with lil D and they had a fun weekend too. Here are my layouts:

When I arrived home I had a birthday surprise waiting for me but before that we went Apple Picking & pumkin picking. I have lots of picture to post so I am going to go make a big pot of coffee and hopefully sign on later today to post some great autum pictures!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I had a great time too!!! You got so much done too even though we chatted the entire time. Good for you. Can't wait to see all the pumkin pickin pictures too!!! Thanks for bloggin again, I've missed ya!!!