Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2006

I Can't Believe it is October 1st!

I can't believe it is October 1st today, well for the next 15 minutes. This is when some smartass always busts out and says and there is only 12 Weeks Until Christmas! This part of the year always seems to go by so fast for me. It is so hard to believe that little Holly will be 2 in November and Lil D will be 2 in January!

Today was a waste of a day. I used to enjoy lazy days but now I feel so unproductive and then I get moody about it. You know when you are getting old and you go to a wedding, have a few too many glasses of wine and can't really funtion the next day. Actually too, I did a little dancing in high heals and my knee is killing me today. I am a big whiny baby! It was raining way to hard to do anything but I did get out for a little drive at 6:30 pm for a Iced Latte at Dunkins (just a little pick me up!) I can't wait to get to sleep - tomorrow is a new day and I think the sun will be shining.

Here are a few pictures from the wedding. And Yes, the bride Jen wore 2 different dresses. She wore her mom's wedding dress for the ceremony and a new dress for the reception. Both dresses were beautiful. Everything was so pretty, especially all of the fall flowers and centerpieces. We had a great Time!


1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful pictures!! I'm glad you guys had fun with other adults, you need that sometimes!!! Love her two dresses too!