Pages

Friday, October 6, 2006

Married 4 Years Ago Today


At this time, 4 years ago today, we were dancing at our Wedding Reception and then getting ready to go on a wonderful 14 day honeymoon! Hard to believe! Alot has happened in 4 years. I think what is also hard to believe is that we have been in our Home for 5 Years. This past year, with Lil D, though has gone by the fastest! We are very blessed to have all that we have and to have found each other. Sometimes I question why things happen, but everything happens for a reason. There was a reason my life took me on a unexpected path. It led me to David and now we have a son. It is amazing how much my life has changed in the past 7 years.

Tonight we went out car shopping and then we all went out to dinner including my dad & Diane who are also celebrating their wedding anniversary this weekend (so is David's Mom & Doug). It was a nice night out.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy 4 years....and many more!!!!