Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ooops! and Other Happenings...

I deleted my old blog last night totally by mistake. I wasn't too happy but it's not the end of the world. Hopefully I can get some of it back, but in the meantime, I started this new one. It was crazy trying to find who to email or contact at blogger/google but hopefully someone will be able to help me.

My post last night was about my little David sitting on Santa's Lap for a picture. When he saw Santa while we were in line he yelled out "There He Is!" and then he ran up to him. He was a wiggle worm and was more interested in the candy santa had than having his picture taken. He didn't cry at all. I was so anxious that he would cry but he didn't. Too busy though for smiling for the camera but I think this picture came out good.

No comments: