Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Year In Review - A Photographic Journey - Part 1

I figured since I deleted (by accident) my previous blog and the hopes of it ever returning are slim to none, I will do a A Year In Review Series to celebrate 2006!

I think I will call today theme: "The Trials and Tribulations of being a Toddler Boy" or maybe I should name it "Actions that May get You a Ticket into Time Out" or "The Joys of Boys", or maybe "If a child is being too quiet they may be up to something" or maybe just simply "Calgon Take me Away"

Let's Start with December 25th 2005....Our poor son didn't get any presents from Santa (wink wink) so he had to resort to climbing on the dog kennels:



Early January 2006, only had been walking a short time but walking with sippy cup in mouth is a great feat!: February - Climb on, behind, into anything and everything...It's Fun!:

March - The climbing continues, Lets try harder objects to climb on (the front of the computer desk):


April - Torment the dog by taking her dog bones and flashing them in front of her face. Good thing Chloe is patient:



May - Pretend you are a dog and play constantly in the dog kennel:


June - Let's Play office, type on the keyboard and use the mouse as a phone, My busy little officer worker:




June #2- I couldn't pass up this one. What is that saying "A picture is worth 1000 words" (I think he was aiming for the little spiderman bowl but he missed...a little):



July: A month full of trying to fit himself into small spaces:






August: Again poor D has no toys to play with, must dump out all of mommy's scrapbooking ribbons. He proceeded to play with the ribbon all day:


September: While mommy was in the girls room, D decided to put away all of the gingerale. Mommy's Little helper:



October: Incorporating Crayons into everyday play. All I have to say is thank goodness for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser:






November -I think on the previous blog this photograph was titled "When Markers Attack" Notice also the easter egg sticker on his forehead:


December: Living Room Extreme Sports. Very ingenious on his behalf.



Stay Tuned...more to Follow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

OMG that is such a great review of "A Year of the BOY, in review"!!! Well done, I enjoyed that very much!!! I think you deserve not only a vacation but the "Calgon Take Me Away" award of the year!!!!!