Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

10 on the Top & 10 on the Bottom

Teeth that is. That is how many teeth a toddler has when they are done the "teething". Come to find out with the help of my dear friend Karen, today we learned David has 10 on the top and 10 on the bottom. It took alot of poking and proding, but after recounting 3 times, it is for sure, 20 total teeth. (not all are shown in this picture, but this is the only picture I could find in my files of 1000s of pictures that show mostly all his teeth)

Reference this chart from webmd. Also this one from Anbesol. Somehow I haven't looked at the chart in quite a while. I have been blaming the clear runny nose and sleepless nights recently on 2 year molars. But as I have learned today, they are here, have been here and I thought all along I was waiting for something more.
In April of 2006, when lil D was 15 months old, he had 16 teeth (8 on the top and 8 on the bottom). He cut his first 4 teeth the weekend of his baptism June 12th 2005 at 5 months old (it was super hot and humid too). D is a champion teether.


So mystery of the sleepless nights remains a mystery. Seperation anxiety maybe? Being a 2 year old maybe? not sure, but we know now it is not the teeth. Side note: look at those "shark" teeth I like to call them - number 3 on the top. Ouch those hurt!!!! This boy is ready for a nice big piece of steak!

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a great picture you got of all his bottom teeth! Yup there are 10!