Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Birthday...Celebration #2

Friday Night (Jan 12th) My Dad & my stepmom Diane (Grumpie & Grandi) joined us for a little celebration with cake. Hey what's a birthday without cake! They bought him the cutest tricycle. He loves it. His eyes lit up when he saw it. And seeing it is blue, well what could be better than the color blue. They also gave him a helmet and safety pads too. He adores the helmet and occassionally I will find him wearing it for no other reason than it is a really fun hat! Here is Lil D opening his gifts: Trying out the new "bike". The bar in the back is so that mom or dad can push it when he gets tired. Pretty nifty idea!'
Grumpie trying to show lil D how to pedal. My dad wanted to get him the tricycle because his grandfather (his pepe) bought him his first one. Mommy the Scrapbooker should try and find a picture of that.
Cake Yummy! So much fun blowing out the candles!
By this point it was getting late and it had been a long busy day. We were all tired. And I think lil D was all done with the picture taking - "Stop the Mamarazzi!" ""It's my party I can cry if I want to!!!!"

Happy Birthday David. Mommy and Daddy can't believe 2 years have gone by so quickly. They are the best two years possible! You bring us so much joy everyday and we love seeing you learn and discover. You have grown into such a unique little boy. You are the best son a mommy and daddy could ask for! We Love You!

No comments: