Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Layouts

In the past few weeks I have been attempting to scrapbook but it is a long drawn out process. Of course, it would be easier to do some simple layouts but I prefer to challenge myself a little. I cut out lots of patterned paper, used tons of rub ons, used many layering and distressing techniques and even pulled out my sewing machine and stitched on a page. It was a lot of fun and it is nice to see the pages completed. I love using all the products I have. I also like to kinda use the artistic approach and think out of the box. Right now my scrapbooking is so out of control, I am randomly scrapbooking which ever pictures are on top of the pile. Which is fine, it keeps me on my toes!

Here is some of my work (ps the lighting i used to photograph the layouts was lousy, so please excuse if the colors are a bit off)
I absolutely love this Foofala Summer page kit. I couldn't wait to use it and add ribbon to.

(layout with the sewing)

This next 2 page layout was a lot of fun. I purchased these Urban Lily papers a while back. I love the stricking colors and it was a bit challenging. I cut out all of the flowers, then stamped some and also added some Heidi Swapp bling to a few of them.




And last, this layout has taken a lot of time, but I think well worth it. I was inspired by this Cherry Arte paper called Starburst. I thought it was really cool but I don't use pink or purple in many of my layouts. I had purchased some blue and orange (fav colors around here) paper from the Dollar Tree and I was so excited to use it. I also love this picture of Lil d from last year and was just waiting for the right products so I could scrapbook it. I absolutely LOVE the Autumn Leaves stamps. They are awesome! I also used a lot of pop ups on this page but it didn't show up too much.


Okay that is it for now. If I didn't need to be up in the morning, i wish I could stay up all night and scrapbook! I have so many ideas in my head!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love all the pages!! Great job.....keep going, I haven't scrapped one page yet since the new year, sad!! Next weekend is my time.