Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Scrapbooking Weekend

Last Friday and Saturday I got to go away scrapbooking at Right At Home Scrapbooking. Friday night I went to a crop and they also had a class with Jennifer Stewart making the cutest ribbon box. Saturday, Karen met me for the all day crop. We had a blast. It was so nice to have adult conversation and to spend the day with my best friend. We did alot of chit chatting but we also managed to also do some scrapbooking and a little shopping.
Here is the ribbon box. I was lucky enough to make 2 of them one on Friday night and on Saturday night. I have so much ribbon I probably could use about 10 more them!

Karen made this beautiful layout for me. I love it - perfect for that photo. 8x8 pages for my album of all pictures of my grandmother, lil D's GG

I L*O*V*E this Autumn Leaves Splendor Page kit (from oriental trading) I made 4 12x12 layouts and I have more leftover.


Okay, so I love this page too. Those cute stickers are from the dollar store. And the words stickers and some of the patterened papers are MM Cheeky line.


I couldn't wait to get these funny pictures scrapped but I wasn't sure which products I wanted to use. But this all just came together. I drew the monkey freehand and then did a paperpiecing.
Love these photos too and the paper was perfect. The other words and shapes are rub-ons.
Another layout with Dollar Store paper. I inked everything and the stamps are Rhonna Swirls. This is the 2nd page of a two page spread.

This layout is lil D playing in the snow in December 2006. This paper is so pretty.


Thanks for looking!!!! And a Big Thanks to Hubby Dave for letting me go away for the weekend. It was refreshing and alot of fun!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I had SO MUCH FUN and I wish we could do that every week. Someday! Your pages all came out great..we got so much done considering we took coffee and shopping breaks along with LOTS of chit chat. We do such great work together, thanks for helping me out too. My Best Scrappin Buddy! love ya!