Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Upside Down

This past week has been upside down. My upstairs bathroom is being remodeled and it is chaotic. It of course will be great when it is done, but in the meantime it is driving me crazy. After being a SAHM mom now for over 2 years, I have developed a pattern or a schedule (ohhh I hate that word) I am in a rhythm. But not this week.

People in and out of the house, the dog going to doggy daycare, not knowing what is going to be done next and when, the little one trying to climb up the stairs etc etc. Dave is doing a great job painting. Usually I would try to help but some one has to watch Lil D. (who is feeling under the weather today). It makes me reconsider if I really want to much other work done in the house. Oh did I mention the plaster dust... it is even covering everything in my livingroom which is downstairs. not fun.

Here are some pictures from this past week. In the "Upside Down" theme, Lil D has been trying to stand on his head all week. So funny. I can't wait to scrapbook these.







No comments: