Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

BFF Scrapbooks Etc. Scraplift Challenge

What a title huh? I decided to try to inspire my bff Karen to scrapbook. She has been lacking scrapbooking mojo lately. So I challenged her to scraplift some pretty simple layouts from April 2007 Scrapbooks Etc. (pages: 38, 123, & 128). Hey what are friends for! Here are the pages that I made below each inspiration challenge. By the way, the issue of Scrapbooks Etc has so many great ideas.

Page 38:

My Scraplift:


Page 123:
My Scraplift:
Page 128:
My Scraplift:

1 comment:

Karen said...

So So GOOD!!! Your did an awesome job........I love them all. I've got one more to go then I will post mine. Thanks for the challenge, it got me going!! Oh and btw I love the ice cream one, I remember that day, they are so cute together!!!