Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Scrapbooking Like It's My Job...

I love this saying... "[insert name] is ______________ like it's her/his job". I used to have a coworker that used this term and it was quite funny sometimes. Anyway, I have been scrapbooking like crazy. Every free moment and taking advantage of when lil D is painting or coloring or doing puzzles at the dining room table. This coming weekend is an online crop at Personal Scrapper and hopefully I will get even more done. They always have great challenges.

I have completed 11 12x12 layouts and 4 8x8 layouts. Here they are:














1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Layouts!!! I love them all and I especially love how your are not afraid to put flowers on the pages with Lil D......perfect!!! I'm so proud of you for scrapbooking as much as you have been, keep going girl!!!