Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Snowballs, Popsicles and Water Paints

Tuesday was a beautiful sunny day. We got all bundled up and went out to play in the snow. It was very wet snow...good for snowballs. I need to get one of those scoop things that makes snowballs, that would be a lot of fun. Oh course lil D was soaked after about 1 hour and cried when it was time to come in. Hopefully this weekend, we'll be able to go out and play in the new snow from yesterday's storm.
Since Sunday, Lil D has had a fever, high at times. Motrin made him a lot more comfortable. Towards the end of the week, it lowered down to a little above normal but now he has a runny nose, sneezing and coughing. So it turned out just to be a cold. I was anxiously awaiting if he was going to get some weird rash that can usually show up after a high fever but luckily nothing. Blue popsicles seem to make him feel a whole lot better, so that's what he has been loving this week. This pictures is cute with the two "buddies". I love the look she is giving him like "aren't you going to share that with me?" I think Chloe ended up with the popsicle in the end.
And lastly, my little artist at work again. He loves the paints. Wants to paint all the time.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like he enjoyed the snow. I love that hat on him!!! He really is getting so big, it's amazing how fast that happens. I think he's going to be creative like his mommy.