Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Online Crop

I participated in the online crop this weekend over at Personal Scrapper. I was able to complete a bunch of layouts. Now I really really need to sit down, date all the layouts and put them in order in David's scrapbooks. Notice the "s" in scrapbooks. I have been a crazy scrappin lady lately and I have to do a book now for each year of his life. There is no way everything would fit in one. Oh and of course, I still have enough supplies to scrapbook the next 10 years of his life!
I would like to share the layouts, all are based on posted challenges.

Patterned Paper Challenge:
Scraplift Challenge:

Celebration Challenge: Fill up the background with photos challenge:

Countdown Challenge:
Sketch Challenge:

Bling Bling Baby Challenge:

Doodling on Your layout Challenge:And a just because layout of me & hubby:

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You did such an awesome job with the challenges!!! I'm looking forward to scrappin more this weekend with you!