Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dear Blogger,

Please forgive me. It has be 50 days since my last blog entry...

Hello! I am here in blog land. Been doing more blog stalking and spending time over at 2Peas. Geez, that place sucks you in and doesn't let go!

October 14th already...wow. Fall is in full gear here and yesterday we put away all the outdoor toys including the little pool and the sand table. It got me thinking that next summer D will be 3 1/2. Man! time sure does go by when you are having fun. Or is it the Older you get the faster time goes by? What do 3 1/2 yr olds like? I sure he will be "into" a whole bunch of new things next summer. I can't wait. I hate to admit, but I am kinda missing the warm weather. It seems like it left us so fast. I usually love fall but the foliage hasn't been to great this year and the cold weather seems really cold. It is only 45 degrees right now...bbbrrrrrr. Get out the blankets and turn on the heat!

Since I last posted I had a birthday...34 years old, my dog Chloe turned 5. We celebrated 6 years in our house and Our 5th Wedding Anniversary was October 6th. I got to go away scrapbooking with Karen for my birthday. We rented a suite with a full kitchen, dining, living room, two bedrooms, two baths. We had an awesome time and a great visit.


So let's see... What have we been up to? I probably should have broken this up into two posts, but here it is.

AUGUST


Allison's Baptism:I love these pics of Holly & David...

D's first time to Maine and the Nubble Lighthouse. He loved the lighthouse, he wanted to climb on it he said. At York Beach. What a beautiful day. He loved running into the ocean with no fear. "Helping" Mommy sort scrapbooking scraps:
What to do when it was 90 degrees outside, bring the outside in:Our friends from SC came for a visit. David thought Emily was quite the princess:
Fun with snoopy snow cone machine!
SEPTEMBER

At the Hopkinton Fair:

At the Lake:First day of Nursery School! D loves school. Enjoying 85 degree weather at the end of September: My little Artist!
More puddle jumping:

Fun at the Deerfield Fair. This boy is determined to drive...Only 14 years to go!


Making a BIG mess. He was looking for a tiny gold key that goes with the Blue Room toy. Needless to say, it was at the very bottom of the toy box. OCTOBER:
Chasing Rainbows:


Today! 3 more months til he is 3, so hard to believe!






Thanks for looking!

No comments: