Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Recent Scrapbooking Layouts

My dear friend gave me a huge amount of her leftover scraps because she knew I would use them all up. She is so generous and knows how I can run low on paper (LOL). This is an ongoing joke because I actually have enough supplies to last me many many years.

Here is what I came up with and then a two layouts I did with some older Classic Pooh stuff I had. Please don't mind the poor quality pictures. My camera is going in very soon because something is really wrong with it. I have been procrastinating on getting it fixed but now it is really bad. I would go today but with all this rain, I may wait until tomorrow. Oh and cute pic of lil D being well...cute! He is such a little ham!

This first layout is the only that photographed with the right colors. The other ones have been toned down because they are over saturated.



1 comment:

Watson said...

Those pages are adorable, you are so creative!


And I'm married to a comic book collector too! How ever did we get so lucky :-)