Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Trick or Treat was today. Everyone had a blast and my little garbage man was very happy. He looked so darn cute! Chloe dressed as an angel and barked quite a bit of the day. We had alot of kids (and adults) as usual and we ran out of candy at 3:00. ($32.00 worth of candy) I attempted to make a Cotton Candy costume for myself last minute but it didn't work out so well, but I decided to wear a crazy shirt and keep on my blue wig. We had wonderful weather - I think it was like 70 degrees!

The Garbage Truck Costume came out great despite us losing our power last night for 5 hours while Big D and I were trying to get it finished up. Nothing like sewing by hand by candlelight! We are all exhausted from our fun day! I think there is a little garbage man who will be heading to be really early tonight. Thanks for looking!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joy said...

What a great costume! He's too cute for words! Nice job!!

Kelly said...

His costume is too cute, and that's amazing talent you have to have made that yourself!