Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Fall - Happy Thanksgiving 2008

I took some pictures of lil D playing in the remaining leaves we had. He had a great time. He didn't care it was cold out because he was running and jumping around. I love his rosy little cheeks from the crisp air!

Soon I am sure it will be snow out there and I am sure he is going to love it. I really miss summertime. I miss the warm sun, open toe shoes, the sun not setting until after 8:00 pm, the freedom summertime brings. I love it when I can just grab my purse and go out and not worry about a heavy coat, gloves and a hat. Or not have to warm up my car until it defrosts. Tonight it was dark by 4:27 pm...yuck!!! My neighbors all started putting up Christmas decorations and lights today. I guess because it was warmer out today and sunny. It is sad to say, but I am already looking forward to Valentines Day...better yet St. Patricks Day. By that point Spring is right around the corner!


Here are pictures of the growing boy. He is getting so tall.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle McGee said...

Addie has those same boots!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving