Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy September....

I love the Fall. The cool crisp morning air, the changing leaves, apple and pumpkin picking and the end of the heat and humidity!!! We had a great summer despite the crazy weather but I am so ready for Fall. David starts Pre-K next week at a new school.

In Baby News:
We are at 23 weeks today!!!
Only 17 more weeks left until Baby BOY Joey makes his appearance.
That's 119 days (not that I am counting wink ;-) wink ;-)
and only 114 days until Christmas!!!

Here is the latest profile picture from my 20 week ultrasound. I feel him kicking a good amount. But somedays he is really quiet and other days jumping and kicking all day.

That's about it for now. I have lots of pictures from summer to upload but maybe later on today!

Oh and here is a picture of my little cutie pie with his new glasses. He is adjusting very well to them. He has grown so much over the summer. He just keeps getting taller and taller.

1 comment:

Ms. J said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :o)

How are you feeling?! It's been a while since you updated.