Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sorry I forgot about you blog....

well only temporarily. I guess it is just the pregnancy brain, too much going on, being sick with a yucky cold/flu etc etc etc. I am the queen of excuses.


Here is a picture from this year's trick or treat. No homemade costume, just a catalog bought expensive Batman costume. He looked very cute ~ I love the muscles. We went to a few Halloween events, had a costume party at school and then daytime trick or treat, so he got plenty of wear out of it!

In pregnancy news ~ I am almost 35 weeks!!!! If I wasn't anxious before (yeah right) , I am very anxious now. I am not uncomfortable per say, but it is getting hard to get things done around the house etc.
Getting the crib set up.
Other things on my mind...Christmas. Here is attempt #1 of getting a "cute" picture for our holiday cards. Needless to say, this one won't be the winner. I love the "mom I hate doing this...I am bored" look on lil d's face. We got some better outdoor ones today so hopefully I can get my cards done soon! That's it for now. It is 1:30 am and I really need to get to bed. 7:15 comes early. I took a long nap today, which I must say was very restful, but now I am not even sleepy.
PS: Christmas is only 32 days away!
PSS: Baby's due date is only 37 days away!

No comments: