Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome....

If you are visiting from the link on lost and found and connections abound or stirrup-queens, welcome to my blog about everyday life and sometimes my scrapbooking! We are so excited we just wanted to share some good news with LFCA.

After dealing with secondary infertility for the past 4 years, failed clomid and IUI cycles, pcos, two ectopics, loss of a tube, one early miscarriage and then being told by the RE that there was less than a 5% chance of ever having a child on our own without IVF... Our baby Joey was born on November 23rd 2009!!! He was 5 weeks early, spent 8 days in the NICU but is home and doing great.

This past March we got rid of most of the baby stuff in our house and had somewhat accepted that our 4 1/2 year old was going to be an only child. I got pregnant in April, not trying, non-medicated, on an irregular cycle. Joey is a blessing and a miracle. We are so thankful to have him in our life!

If you are new to my blog, here is a post from a year ago about the keeping the hope alive even though the odds of having another child were so slim. http://mrsscrapdiva.blogspot.com/search/label/Fertility%20and%20TTC

Also this is another archive post from my previous blog about dealing and healing from loss. http://themamabear.blogspot.com/2006_06_01_archive.html

Baby Joey 2 1/2 weeks old

"No Earthly Joys Could Bring More Pleasure

than a Little Boy to Love and Treasure"

1 comment:

Renee said...

congrats on your new addition.

thank you for finding my blog. dont know how you did...but it's cool that we have children the same ages....


It's currently quarter to four here. Been up since three.

Miss hannah didn't eat much and one side is screaming for attention. I am finding this 3 am slot more difficult then any other time.

How are you doing...

I will stop by again when I am not half asleep. right now I feel like I am "drunk calling" lol. It will be fun to look back on this and see what I really wrote.