Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Strawberry Picking and Other Summertime Plans

I can not believe this is already the last week of school! Where did May and June go? Life has been busy and different now with baby Joey so I guess I didn't even notice the time flying by.  It is funny with a baby... how can time go by so slowly (like when they are not sleeping thru the night) and so quickly (end of the school year already) all at the same time!!!

I am so glad I try to stay somewhat organized and document alot of our plans in spreadsheets and word documents.  Otherwise I don't think I would remember from one day to the next what is going on.  I pulled up the list I made last year of all the fun places to go and things to do over the summer.  Here is our list:

Local (New Hampshire)
Strawberry Picking (Sunnycrest Farm has already started June 5th)
Cherry Picking
Fireworks
Blueberry Picking
Friendly Farm
Sand Sculpture Contest at Hampton
Charming Fare Farm
Fairy House events
Touch a truck events (Manch/Nashua/Londonderry/deerfield)
Playground
Greeley Park - go Nashua events
Derry Splash pad =- moonscape playground
Griffin Park Windham - Johnson’s Highland View Farm  Ice Cream stand
Ann Denicola memorial playground in Bedford 101 Nashua road to county road - across the street from highschool
Fishing
Library
Nature Walk
Storytimes
Met Childrens Museum derry
Kaleidoscope museum millyard
SEE science center
Swimming at Livingston

Boston:
Museum of Science
Aquarium
Farmers Market
Childrens Museum
Zoo

OTHER:
Beach
Maine Lighthouse
York animal Kingdom
Childrens Musuem in Dover
Lakes region - kellerhaus
New Hampshire Fairs
Hot Air Balloon Festival

I am anxious to see how the fruit is this summer.  I will update when we go Strawberry Picking and Cherry Picking!  Yum!

No comments: