Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Night Before Kindergarten!

Tonight I tucked David all into bed, we read "The Night Before Kindergarten" and all is well. We chat about tomorrow and we are snuggling. Then I happen to put my hand under his pillow and there is a wad of tape under his pillow.


Here's the conversation:

ME: David...what is this?

DAVID: Mommy, I put that under there to see if the tooth fairy would bring me more tape

ME: [giggling]

David, the tooth fairy doesn't bring tape...maybe there is a tape fairy?

DAVID: Well I was thinking...maybe she (the tooth fairy) can bring me $60324.00 and then I can go buy ALOT of tape!!!

ME: Ummm you are really funny

DAVID: Well Mom...it was just an experiment!!!!


Man! That boy is so funny and clever! I think he will do just great in Kindergarten.

No comments: