Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vintage Scrapbook Pages as Centerpieces

Wow, it has been a while since I posted on this blog! I have scrapbooking on the brain but not much time these days. My littlest cutie is not quite 2 but in full swing of "being 2". He is into everything! I have decided to change up my location of my scrapbooking supplies because he is constantly pulling it out and sometimes ripping stuff! By changing where I have my "stuff', it has caused me to sort thru and figure out keep, sell and donate. Schools, churches and clubs are always happy with scrapbook donations!

My best friend and I had our annual girls scrapbook weekend in Massachusetts last week. We had a blast and each of us completed over 25 layouts!!! (I will post pictures of those soon). I haven't scrapbooked much in the past year, so it was good to get some accomplished. Little D has over 20 scrapbooks and poor Joey only has a 2. I better get going on that!!!

In the meantime, I came across these photos that I took of "centerpieces" I made for my Grandmother's 90th Birthday Party. We had one on each table with flowers in a vase. They were a huge hit and it had an unexpted twist. Everyone visited all the other tables to check out the photos, resulting in more mingling! It was alot of fun and my Grandmother was VERY surprised.


I had made this 8x8 scrapbook album for her. I scanned in all of the pages and then had a bound album made from Shutterfly. It was a perfect gift for her. For the centerpieces, I printed off color copies and then laminated them. I bought some place card holders at iParty and used them to hold the laminated layout. Laminated is the way to go especially with food and drink around. Thanks for looking!!!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: