Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fun Loom Bracelets

We are "hooked".  lol  There are officially tiny elastic bands all over my house but all in good fun.  We have two different looms; one green one from Joann Fabrics and Crafts and one clear one from Ocean State Job Lot.  We have also tried looming with the prongs of a fork and also pencils.  I heard too that chopsticks work well.  We have every color band you can think of and I think Santa might have some for us too. 

This fishtail one below I made myself.  (The pattern reminds me of chevron)  Lil D showed me how to make it without a loom, just with my fingers.  It was a little tricky and hurt a few times when the elastic struck my skin, but I love how it came out.  I think it is a great craft for boys and girls and great use of manual dexterity and fine motor skills. 





Little Joey sporting a necklace his brother made for him
 

Wanting to be just like his older brother 



Working hard and concentrating.







Lil D making a Dragon Scales one with is fingers.









I am always so proud of both of my boys for trying new things and being creative!

No comments: